Greg Cooley Wines

8 Item(s)

per page

Set Descending Direction
  1. Greg Cooley Wines -Laura & Shane Pinot Noir Chardonnay NV

    Greg Cooley Wines - Laura & Shane Pinot Noir Chardonnnay NV

    AU$25.00

    Traditional Method (bottle fermented) bubbles, with strawberry and cream nuances. A rich rose coloured sparkling with good acidity to lengthen the semi-dry finish. Alcohol: 12.5% Drink to: 2015 Learn More
  2. Greg Cooley Wines-Valerie Beh Watervale Riesling 2011

    Greg Cooley Wines - Valerie Beh Watervale Riesling 2011

    AU$20.00

    Made in classic Clare Valley style - dry, minimal residual sugar and sufficient acid to ensure long term cellaring potential. A single vineyard Riesling from the renowned Watervale sub-region, with classic lemons and limes in balance with acidity and a fresh, crisp finish. Delightful in youth, great with age! Alcohol: 12.1% Learn More
  3. Greg Cooley WInes-Five Year Olds & Dogs Rose 2011

    Greg Cooley Wines - Five Year Olds & Dogs Rose 2011

    AU$20.00

    A complex blend of Sangiovese, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc, displaying a lovely confectionary nose, but with a savoury palate and just a hint of sweetness on the finish. Perfect served chilled and great with Asian foods/seafood! Minimal SO2 (preservative 220) make this an appealing summer drink. Alcohol: 13% Learn More
  4. Greg Cooley Wines - Terry & Suzi Cab Shiraz

    Greg Cooley Wines - Terry & Suzi Cabernet Shiraz 2009

    AU$22.00

    This is a great cabernet shiraz from Greg Cooley in the Clare Valley. Learn More
  5. Greg Cooley WInes-Rehbein & Reserve Cabernet 2009

    Greg Cooley Wines - Rehbein & Ryan Reserve Cabernet 2009

    AU$38.00

    Deep purple-red; with rich fruit and mouth-filling tannins. 95% Cabernet from a single vineyard, the remaining 5% a cocktail of Malbec/Cabernet Franc/Merlot all matured for 21 months in French oak. A small batch flagship wine with only 240 cases made. Alcohol: 15% Drink to: 2019 Learn More
  6. Greg Cooley Wines - Mixed Half Dozen

    Greg Cooley Wines - Mixed Half Dozen

    From: AU$120.00

    To: AU$228.00

    Mix and Match your own half case of Greg Cooley Wines. Learn More
  7. Greg Cooley Wines - Mixed Dozen

    Greg Cooley Wines - Mixed Dozen

    From: AU$240.00

    To: AU$456.00

    Mix and Match your own case of Greg Cooley Wines. Learn More
  8. Greg Cooley Wines-Dopity Brownhill Sparkling Shiraz NV

    Greg Cooley Wines-Dopity Brownhill Sparkling Shiraz NV

    AU$29.00

    This is a beautiful inky sparkling shiraz, with frothy raspberry bubbles, an explosion of sweetness and a palate that dances. Well-structured sparkling with a calming, dry finely tuned finish. Pefect to start off Christmas celebrations or to enjoy with your turkey or lamb. Learn More

8 Item(s)

per page

Set Descending Direction